Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I burned the ISO to CD,when boot from the CD ,but failed?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    I burned the ISO to CD,when boot from the CD ,but failed?

    I did remasting the knoppix on last week.when I finished the work . burned the file of iso to CD.
    I reboot pc ,modified the bios system---boot sequence ,boot from CDROM,but failed.The output messages is "Disk Boot failure,insert system disk and press enter".

    why? How can I do?help me.

    I used the command--- mkisofs as this:

    mkisofs -pad -I -r -J -v -V "xxxx" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda10/myknoppix.iso /mnt/hda11/myknoppix

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    There is a link at the top of this page marked "Documentation". Follow it. Read the Downloading faq.

Similar Threads

  1. boot failed...
    By artkid in forum German Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
  2. isolinux: Failed to locate CD-ROM device; boot failed.
    By markley in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:33 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:13 PM
  4. Boot failed. Need help.
    By fifaplayer in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:57 AM
  5. failed boot
    By ibm...imsorry in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026 picture

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026

$12.99



RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day picture

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day

$188.24



Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set picture

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set

$58.00



OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$115.00



ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB picture

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB

$350.00



Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU picture

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU

$649.00



All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive picture

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive

$15.95



SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA picture

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA

$284.99



Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP picture

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP

$299.00