-
I burned the ISO to CD,when boot from the CD ,but failed?
I did remasting the knoppix on last week.when I finished the work . burned the file of iso to CD.
I reboot pc ,modified the bios system---boot sequence ,boot from CDROM,but failed.The output messages is "Disk Boot failure,insert system disk and press enter".
why? How can I do?help me.
I used the command--- mkisofs as this:
mkisofs -pad -I -r -J -v -V "xxxx" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda10/myknoppix.iso /mnt/hda11/myknoppix
Similar Threads
-
By artkid in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
-
By markley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:33 AM
-
By oreoleo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By fifaplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:57 AM
-
By ibm...imsorry in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00