-
Can't play DVD with Xine
I am running the v3.9 on an old IBM 300GL with Celeron 466/256RAM, the on board display is bit slow to handle video but I still can play VCD and DVD with some drop frames, then later I installed a PCI display card (the m/b does not support AGP) now the VCD is playing smooth, but I can't play DVD the screen turn all green but the sound is ok, looks like this is overlay problem but I don't know how to fix that, can some one help me, thanks !
Similar Threads
-
By rebooter04 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 06:21 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 01:26 AM
-
By needhelpNOW in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By turbine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By ignuu2 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99