I am running the v3.9 on an old IBM 300GL with Celeron 466/256RAM, the on board display is bit slow to handle video but I still can play VCD and DVD with some drop frames, then later I installed a PCI display card (the m/b does not support AGP) now the VCD is playing smooth, but I can't play DVD the screen turn all green but the sound is ok, looks like this is overlay problem but I don't know how to fix that, can some one help me, thanks !

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99