-
Bongski55 and RockMumbles... thanks for the batch files... they both work famously.
I am not sure what you really mean by "on a different partition".
Ok... my post was badly worded. I have on my system hda1, hdb1, hdb5, and hdb6.
When I make changes to the Knoppix sytem I go to the Knoppix entry in the Start menu and I sellect Configure/Save Configuration. This gives me the options of what I want saved and the nect requester gives me 'where' I want to save it.
I always save to 'hdb6'. When I start Knoppix from the CD at the boot prompt I type 'knoppix myconfig=scan' and when it boots it finds all the settings and I'm ready to go.
I now have Knoppix saved to my HD and by using the knoppix.bat file (also gleaned from this site) I would like to be able to access the same configuration so that when I boot into the HD version everything will be as I set it up in the saved configuration.
Similar Threads
-
By Katagia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 10:21 AM
-
By JoeHA in forum German Forum
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:29 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:31 AM
-
By JeauxBleaux in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:09 PM
-
By Jon in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00