I downloaded and was able to boot with Knoppix 4.0 DVD. My sound card is a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2. On boot up it says it found and installed my card. However, I get static like noise through speakers. I am able to hear the normal system sounds and even a song I tried to listen to but with all that static in the background. When I go into the KInfoCenter, and under sound, it says "no soundcard" and "not enabled in config". Anyone else that uses this soundcard or similiar and been able to get it to work. Thanks.

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8995.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99