Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Greetings... HELP! I got a Dell

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1

    Greetings... HELP! I got a Dell

    Hi and thanks for stopping by. I have been trying to load a copy of knoppix 3.9 onto my Dell Inspiron 2600 for quite some time now but I get this error message: error-no suitable xsever found for your card. I have tried a number of solutions with the help of my incredible network's teacher with no demise. I am very new to knoppix but I know that I will be more then just a passersby. Thanks for your help. [/list]

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Belgrade, YU
    Posts
    334
    Did you try everything from here http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes ?

Similar Threads

  1. Dell web-pc modem
    By stephenlund in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 11:11 PM
  2. Dell 610 & USB drive
    By Moody4U in forum Laptops
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 11:52 PM
  3. new dell pc but LCD resolution bad
    By masticate in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 07:58 AM
  4. Dell BIOS
    By Systems in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 02:52 PM
  5. Dell 1891FP
    By c01100011 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box picture

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box

$1500.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Sangoma S705 VoIP Phone POE (AC adapter sold separately) picture

Sangoma S705 VoIP Phone POE (AC adapter sold separately)

$198.82



Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included picture

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included

$27.99