You could take http://featherlinux.berlios.de/ and remaster it to add apps. Not very difficult with the howto on the site.
I enjoy using knoppix it is so easy to start with and powerful enough, it has become my favourite distro since I switched from M$, but I wonder why knoppix keep expanding itself so much that no longer fit into a single CD, and there are duplicated tools of the same kind, I've to manually remove them to reduce space in order to use in an old and underpowered PC. I also like DSL it's lighting fast and eat less system resources, I used to keep a liveCD in my wallet, I wished it has some more powerful apps but then it will not fit in a 50M disc, I think 200M is about right and still fit in the wallet.
You could take http://featherlinux.berlios.de/ and remaster it to add apps. Not very difficult with the howto on the site.
Yes I tried that, but the ISO can not boot, is it because my CD drive is USB, or could you give me the correct link to the ISO.
Thanks a lot !
You mean you tried feather or tried remastering it? Which one doesn't boot?
I haven't got a usb cd drive so I know next to nothing of booting from one. A sticky in the feather forum: http://featherlinux.berlios.de/phpBB...ace81c4df6d2e5 suggests replacing the miniroot. It's meant for a usb stick, but you could try editing the iso, or try the boot floppy mentioned there.
I take it that knoppix and dsl boots from your usb cd?
double post
Yes, I can only boot from USB, maybe my download is corrupted.
Hmm, did you check the md5sum?
Easier to get a clean download with bittorrent. There's a torrent link under "Download" on the feather page.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00