-
A smaller knoppix
I enjoy using knoppix it is so easy to start with and powerful enough, it has become my favourite distro since I switched from M$, but I wonder why knoppix keep expanding itself so much that no longer fit into a single CD, and there are duplicated tools of the same kind, I've to manually remove them to reduce space in order to use in an old and underpowered PC. I also like DSL it's lighting fast and eat less system resources, I used to keep a liveCD in my wallet, I wished it has some more powerful apps but then it will not fit in a 50M disc, I think 200M is about right and still fit in the wallet.
Similar Threads
-
By gummimann in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By ijuz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99