Hi all an thanx for the great distro. Most of my pc works great, but the tv card doesn't run. I have a Flytv Prime 30Fm, based on a saa7130 chip made by philips (I think), that is not in the list of the supported cards. I've tried to follow many howtos to configure the drivers, but it seems like something doesn't mach in the filesystem of the distros tested (mostly debian or slackware) and the knoppix's one.
Is there something extra I have to know to make drivers run, or I simply don't understood the installation sequence?
Waiting for help, thanks for the time spent with me and excuse me for my bad english
![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.99
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
SQL Server 2025 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package Per-Core
$389.00