-
Check root mail
When I go into virtual terminal 3 Ctrl+Alt+F3 and log in as root, then I get a message that says root has new mail. How do I check it. Also, I think what the mail is is a log of the sudo use. When I am logged in as a regular user and then try to use sudo, it says I'm not in the sudoers file and its reporting me. How do I make it so that I can use sudo on a hardrive install?
Also What is the command to delete a directory ever if there is something in it?
Similar Threads
-
By Hunkah in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:57 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:01 AM
-
By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By trees in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 08:48 PM
-
By quakes in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Lot of 2 IBM PS/2 Floppy Drives
$25.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37