-
Trying to get knoppix to work/boot on crashed XP system
I downloaded and coppied the knoppix verserns 3.7 and 3.9...Everytime I put them into my "crashed" XP computer to boot so I can recover files it sends to this DOS prompt: [DR-DOS] A:\>
I'm confused and don't know what to do...Is there a command I should use at this point? Hope someone can help..
Thanks all..
Mark
-
You need to burn it as an image, not a bootable cd. http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Similar Threads
-
By poisonshift in forum Networking
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:08 AM
-
By dealrocker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:32 AM
-
By BamBamKnoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
-
By KALIROB2k3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 03:44 PM
-
By bilzer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00