-
Trying to get knoppix to work/boot on crashed XP system
I downloaded and coppied the knoppix verserns 3.7 and 3.9...Everytime I put them into my "crashed" XP computer to boot so I can recover files it sends to this DOS prompt: [DR-DOS] A:\>
I'm confused and don't know what to do...Is there a command I should use at this point? Hope someone can help..
Thanks all..
Mark
Similar Threads
-
By poisonshift in forum Networking
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:08 AM
-
By dealrocker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:32 AM
-
By BamBamKnoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
-
By KALIROB2k3 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 03:44 PM
-
By bilzer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99