-

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
if you are stealing Opera than I have no concern for you. I use Firefox and don't bother to deal with warez sites to steal Opera.
Actually, the downloadable version of Opera (without registration) is free, but has a small bar at the top with Google ads in it. That's what I use. I downloaded the latest version and it works great with this forum. I would have switched to Firefox, but for some reason it won't import my Opera bookmarks (and I have about 1000 of them).
IE still has some glitches, but like you indicated IE sucks, and I only use it when lame websites require it (like my bank PNCBank - time to switch banks).
Similar Threads
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By FuzzieBio in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:06 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

16 GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz w/XMP Ballistix RAM
$50.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Micron and SK hynix RAM 56GB (4x8GB) (2x4GB) see description
$135.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00