-
I cant log on to verizon...
Hello.
I have a problem getting Windows to load and the last thing I was doing was trying to re-install some of the Verizon software which had apparently become corrupted. I am trying to log on to Verizon's Help page but I cant seem to get either Konquerer or Firefox to stop changing my user name to capital letters. Verizon's logon is case sensitive and I have to enter my username in lower case. As soon as the cursor leaves the username dialog box it automatically switches the username to capital letters. Is there any option I can use to change this?
I figured it must be an option in linux as I have never encountered this problem using Internet Explorer OR Mozilla Firefox in Windows.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:43 PM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
-
By craig8429 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
-
By darktiger in forum Networking
Replies: 18
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00