-
I cant log on to verizon...
Hello.
I have a problem getting Windows to load and the last thing I was doing was trying to re-install some of the Verizon software which had apparently become corrupted. I am trying to log on to Verizon's Help page but I cant seem to get either Konquerer or Firefox to stop changing my user name to capital letters. Verizon's logon is case sensitive and I have to enter my username in lower case. As soon as the cursor leaves the username dialog box it automatically switches the username to capital letters. Is there any option I can use to change this?
I figured it must be an option in linux as I have never encountered this problem using Internet Explorer OR Mozilla Firefox in Windows.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:43 PM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
-
By craig8429 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
-
By darktiger in forum Networking
Replies: 18
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$245.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit
$52.78

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00