-
Install Pinugs with KPackage
Hi,
how can I install the .deb package for Pingus? KPackage says that pingus-Data is not installed if I try to install the pingus file, and if I try to install the pingus-data package, it says that Pingus is not installed. I have downloaded and installed all related packages. What can I do?
I have started kpackage from the command line with "sudo kpackage".
Thanks, s-m-n
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By samwhich in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

HP ProLiant 460 Series G7 Blade 2x Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz w/ 16Gb DR3, No HD, QTY
$74.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE P22139-B21 Synergy 480 Gen10 Plus Base Blade Chassis w/ P27543-001
$349.95

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60