-
debian sid
I am using debian sid and I am assuming that since it works with kanotix, I shouldn't have any problem .... right or wrong ?
I've installed a couple of kliks and they appear to work fine....
I am asking because LSong doesn't seem to find the mp3 encoder and I was wondering if it was because I am using an unsupported distro...
-
Senior Member
registered user
klik tries to detect what (supported) distribution you are running, and calculates the package dependencies accordingly, e.g., it knows that Knoppix contains the mp3 encoder and, hence, doesn't download it.
Now, if you use an unsupported distribution, klik doesn't know what packages are installed on your machine. It then tries to guess, but that doesn't work always. So, best is to use a supported distribution.
Regards,
probono
-
Senior Member
registered user
sid=unstable....so you might have some troubles with it. but i had fun with sid...very bleeding edge and fun to mess with
Similar Threads
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By trivas7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By god in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By aloneinthevoid in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99