I can't seem to find the source code for cloop, version 2.02-1.
Anyone know where it lives?
--Fred
I can't seem to find the source code for cloop, version 2.02-1.
Anyone know where it lives?
--Fred
Request #2:
This is frustrating. Is anyone doing custom kernels for KNOPPIX?
If so I would think they would want the source for the latest version of cloop (>= 2.02-1).
From /usr/share/doc/cloop-module/README
of cloop-module 2.02-1, KNOPPIX 3.9,
I see:
A download location for the currentmost version of this module
has been provided at: http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources/
And yet http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources/, which points to
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
appears to be a year out of date.
( the newest there is cloop_2.01-5.tar.gz, which dates from 09-Aug-2004 )
--Fred
Ask Klaus Knopper on the Knoppix devel mailing list for the cloop code http://sympa.linuxtag.net/wws
Good idea--I tried--thanks.
I registered--got password--posted with its GUI.
See below for the results.
Unless I'm missing something really obvious, in seeking
the KNOPPIX source code (like cloop)--it's not current, open,
and widely available, and no one even has noticed.
I'll be happy if someone tells me I'm wrong, but for now,
I'm discouraged.
- - - - - - - -
Your message for list debian-knoppix has been rejected.
The message is thus sent back to you.
Your message :
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by butch.nberg.linuxtag.net (Postfix, from userid 106)
id 2828FA8303; Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:32:27 +0200 (CEST)
X-Sympa-From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
In-Reply-To:
Subject: Looking for Source Code
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected] t>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:32:27 +0200 (CEST)
I'm looking for the cloop source code.
>From /usr/share/doc/cloop-module/README
of cloop-module 2.02-1, KNOPPIX 3.9,
I see:
A download location for the currentmost version of this module
has been provided at: http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources/
And yet http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources/, which points to
http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
appears to be a year out of date.
(the newest there is cloop_2.01-5.tar.gz, which dates from 09-Aug-2004)
--Fred
Klaus Knopper has posted the cloop 2.02-1 at http://knopper.net/cloop_2.02-1.tar.gz
That's WONDERFUL! THANKS!!!
--Fred
(I also saw the posting here, for reference by others interested:
http://sympa.linuxtag.net/wws/arc/de.../msg00003.html )

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00