-
Buying knoppix cd
Any suggestions as to the best place to buy the Knoppix cd besides the lordsutch.com site (in the USA). I ordered from there several days ago but didn't get the disk yet. Tried email, no response. Has anyone tried the Cheapbytes site? Are they realiable? I'm on a slow dial-up else I would just download the disk. Thanks. Happy New Year.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'll sell you one of my CDs! Lordsutch.com charges US$6 including US Priority Mail shipping, right? Well, I'll match that price and shipping, just email your payment thru http://www.paypal.com to [email protected].
-
Buy knoppix cd
Thanks A., I'll take you up on that generous offer!
Similar Threads
-
By Kerosene in forum The Lounge
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By Dreamert in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:49 PM
-
By monkymind in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99