I'll sell you one of my CDs! Lordsutch.com charges US$6 including US Priority Mail shipping, right? Well, I'll match that price and shipping, just email your payment thru http://www.paypal.com to [email protected].
Any suggestions as to the best place to buy the Knoppix cd besides the lordsutch.com site (in the USA). I ordered from there several days ago but didn't get the disk yet. Tried email, no response. Has anyone tried the Cheapbytes site? Are they realiable? I'm on a slow dial-up else I would just download the disk. Thanks. Happy New Year.
I'll sell you one of my CDs! Lordsutch.com charges US$6 including US Priority Mail shipping, right? Well, I'll match that price and shipping, just email your payment thru http://www.paypal.com to [email protected].
Thanks A., I'll take you up on that generous offer!

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
AC Adapter For Aiper Scuba SE Cordless Robotic Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$20.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67