1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.
Dear, all...
Actually, I am interesting about two thing.
1. I want to remove colorfull message when knoppix doing hardware detection.
2. I want to change tux logo at top left corner. I know that I must to patch the kernel and recompiling the kernel.
May somebody can help me about those topics? I am realy curious. I would very happy if I can done these job.![]()
1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.
thanks james

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99