-
knoppix 4 question
I downloaded knoppix 4 from
ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/filepilot/l...ystem/knoppix/
pretty good download it took about 4 hrs - but it's in german
right at the boot time I typed knoppix lang=en, and nothing happed, I'm wondering if I can customize to boot and run in english - if so, How?
-
Senior Member
registered user
its not knoppix lang=en
its knoppix lang=us
See this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19685 for more info on Knoppix 4.0. Its a long thread but good info.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
-
By nikodemis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 08:37 AM
-
By Shopro in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By boris90210 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 08:50 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99