its not knoppix lang=en
its knoppix lang=us
See this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19685 for more info on Knoppix 4.0. Its a long thread but good info.
I downloaded knoppix 4 from
ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/filepilot/l...ystem/knoppix/
pretty good download it took about 4 hrs - but it's in german
right at the boot time I typed knoppix lang=en, and nothing happed, I'm wondering if I can customize to boot and run in english - if so, How?
its not knoppix lang=en
its knoppix lang=us
See this thread http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19685 for more info on Knoppix 4.0. Its a long thread but good info.

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Black White Womier Keycaps Set 138 Keys - Doubleshot PBT Style
$30.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37