If the difference is exactly one or several hours it's probably the time zone. What's your time zone setting?
Sorry if this is OT! I'm using a knoppix 3.8 HD install and win98se dual boot system. In knoppix the time displayed on the panel is totally wrong, even though my bios has got it right. If I change the time using the setup utility, the change only lasts until the next reboot. knoppix knows what the actual time is, 'cos it displays it in the setup utility, just not on the panel.
Weird eh? Pse let me know if you know why this is going on.
Ta.
If the difference is exactly one or several hours it's probably the time zone. What's your time zone setting?
It's Europe/London, which is true.
gkrellm is picking up the correct time (0026 hrs), the panel clock says it's 0527 hrs. I agree that it's probably a simple fix, I just don't know what to try next.
I think it's sorted. Clicking on 'local time zone' (which up until now I'd not noticed), seems to have done the trick. Weird why local and London (which is local to me) don't mean the same thing.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00