is it? knoppix26 alsa=intel8x0
This is yet another sound problem. I was told a while back when I first got knoppix to enter a command similar to this to fix my sound, But I can't remember what it was exactly, because I have not used knoppix in about a year.
If anyone could help me on this matter it would be greatly appreciated. It seems to be a lost command; with all of these people having very similar sound problem. I have searched for the past two hours using google and a few linux forums for that command that I so desperately need but I have not seen any mention of it.
I am also a complete noob when it comes to linux. Only having used knoppix a few times.
Here is as close as I can come to the code yet again: for conveniance(sp?).
"Alsa=ac97 intel8x0"
I appreciate any help and/or support provided regarding this matter. And for clarification purposes I just want the corrected version of the bootcommand that is shown here. That is why I have not provided any additional information such as my soundcard/chipset/etc(you can probably already guess that though)
is it? knoppix26 alsa=intel8x0
What version of Knoppix are you talking about? knoppix26 should only work for 3.7 and I saw no mention of that above.Originally Posted by WaKa
The cheatcode alsa=intel8x0 works great for me.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99