-
Blank screen problem
Hello!
This is my first try to use any Linux, and I decided to try Knoppix because booting from CD seems simple.
Ok, to the point: I put the CD in the drive, start the computer etc, and it boots there, I hit "Return" and it starts loading Linux..then I get to the loading/detecting Hardware etc. screen, it all goes fine untill it's going to the next Screen -> screen goes blank (Black) and nothing happens...
I tried the tips&tricks, but none of them helped...
Some info about my PC: 400MHz pentium 2, Nvidia Geforce 2 GFX card and some kind of ram etc.
I got no HDD in it, so thats maybe a problem, is it?
Any help would be nice!
Thanks in advance,
K-Zodron
Similar Threads
-
By theagemaway in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By nuB71705 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

*LOT of 18* SK, Samsung, Micron, ADATA 8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 DIMM Desktop Memory
$525.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99