-
Junior Member
registered user
Boot from floppy
I'm running Knoppix from CD. I'm running Win2KPro on my main HD partitioned with NTFS. I have a second HD as FAT32. Both disks show on my desktop. The NTFS disk is obviously read-only. However, I can't write to the FAT-32 disk either. Why not? What do I need to do?
Also, I was wanting to create a boot floppy. I tried and received the following.
Code:
knoppix@ttyp0[KNOPPIX]$ rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A
bash: rawrite2: command not found
knoppix@ttyp0[KNOPPIX]$
Any ideas on this one?
And lastly, but related, where is it that I can go to save my configuration to the floppy so that at next boot I don't have to type in my configuration again?
Thanks in advance,
Andrew
[/code]
Similar Threads
-
By niceguy167 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By Prieni in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:52 PM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
-
By Boffy31 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 05:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99