-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Ewen
I can't answer your question unhappily but you may be able to answer mine... please tell me how you got to load Knoppix onto your HD and to load from there!
I have made a folder on my 98 HD labelled KNOPPIX and into it I have copied the entire 600 odd meg of the KNOPPIX folder on the CD. I have tried every batch file under the sun(until I've gone grey) and it still won't run.
To save time you could email me on:
[email protected]
Remove the 'nospam' first though.
See the posts here.
Similar Threads
-
By rduke15 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 02:48 PM
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By eculbert2 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 07:26 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00