-
Blank screen problem
Hello!
This is my first try to use any Linux, and I decided to try Knoppix because booting from CD seems simple.
Ok, to the point: I put the CD in the drive, start the computer etc, and it boots there, I hit "Return" and it starts loading Linux..then I get to the loading/detecting Hardware etc. screen, it all goes fine untill it's going to the next Screen -> screen goes blank (Black) and nothing happens...
I tried the tips&tricks, but none of them helped...
Some info about my PC: 400MHz pentium 2, Nvidia Geforce 2 GFX card and some kind of ram etc.
I got no HDD in it, so thats maybe a problem, is it?
Any help would be nice!
Thanks in advance,
K-Zodron
Similar Threads
-
By theagemaway in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By nuB71705 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

Windows Server 2025 Datacenter-New Sealed DVD and Product Key - 24 Core 50 Cals
$79.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$89.95