-
Working Knoppix 3.9
I installed Knoppix 3.9 to my HD. Strange things keep happening. Whenever I turn on my computer, and knoppix boots, I eventualy get to the Knoppix splash screen, where it says what services are starting up, before KDE starts. However, strangely, the splash screen shows knoppix gets stuck on the second Icon (System Services). I can do nothing, to get into Knoppix. I am writing this from XP, due to the fact that Knoppix can't turn on. And have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing changed.
Has anyone experienced something similar or has an answere that will put me out of my mysery?
Thanx,
PanMan
Similar Threads
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By nechronics in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 06:30 AM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:36 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99