-
Remove color message of hardware detection..
Dear, all...
Actually, I am interesting about two thing.
1. I want to remove colorfull message when knoppix doing hardware detection.
2. I want to change tux logo at top left corner. I know that I must to patch the kernel and recompiling the kernel.
May somebody can help me about those topics? I am realy curious. I would very happy if I can done these job.
-
Senior Member
registered user
1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.
-
Similar Threads
-
By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By jcostello in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By clintonian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99