-
Looking for specific 'alsa' bootcommand 'alsa=ac97 intel8x0'
This is yet another sound problem. I was told a while back when I first got knoppix to enter a command similar to this to fix my sound, But I can't remember what it was exactly, because I have not used knoppix in about a year.
If anyone could help me on this matter it would be greatly appreciated. It seems to be a lost command; with all of these people having very similar sound problem. I have searched for the past two hours using google and a few linux forums for that command that I so desperately need but I have not seen any mention of it.
I am also a complete noob when it comes to linux. Only having used knoppix a few times.
Here is as close as I can come to the code yet again: for conveniance(sp?).
"Alsa=ac97 intel8x0"
I appreciate any help and/or support provided regarding this matter. And for clarification purposes I just want the corrected version of the bootcommand that is shown here. That is why I have not provided any additional information such as my soundcard/chipset/etc(you can probably already guess that though
)
Similar Threads
-
By RichardRoche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 06:10 PM
-
By ScreamingTemporalDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:48 AM
-
By dzogchen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:37 AM
-
By Edwin Glaser in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:03 PM
-
By listman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50