I've successfully installed 3.9 to my HDD, dual-booting with Win XP (yes, I know!). I've created another User but I can't find out how to get the second user to appear on the log-in screen.
Can someone help?
Thanks
I've successfully installed 3.9 to my HDD, dual-booting with Win XP (yes, I know!). I've created another User but I can't find out how to get the second user to appear on the log-in screen.
Can someone help?
Thanks
How did you create the second user?
Can you log on as the second user?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Micron MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2E1TI 64GB DDR4-3200AA-RB4-12 RDIMM Memory Module
$650.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99