I was installing a Mandrake distrubution and i modified the partition table. I was hoping I could fix the mistake with Knoppix. I installed but then could boot into it with the boot loader, becuase the only Linux partition was hdb5. I am trying to get the hard drive partition so that there is a big windows partition, and a small swap and the Linux partition. So Windows=hdb1 Swap=hdb2 Linux=hdb3. But then there is an error and somehow the Linux partition became hdb5, but there are only three paritions. The Windows parition and hda are ok, but when I try to install again, I get the error"
"I cant read the partition table of device hdb, it is too corrupted for me. I can try to go on erasing over bad partitions (all data will be lost) The other solution is to not allow DrakeX to modify the partition table. (The error is /proc/partition doesnt agree with drakex 3 !=0:
)"
The smiley wasnt really like that, it changed when I posted, it looked like this :,( without the comma.
It then ask if i agree to lose all of the partitions, and if I say no, it just goes with the rest of the installation, but I am not going to hit es. Can someone please help me.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95