I was installing a Mandrake distrubution and i modified the partition table. I was hoping I could fix the mistake with Knoppix. I installed but then could boot into it with the boot loader, becuase the only Linux partition was hdb5. I am trying to get the hard drive partition so that there is a big windows partition, and a small swap and the Linux partition. So Windows=hdb1 Swap=hdb2 Linux=hdb3. But then there is an error and somehow the Linux partition became hdb5, but there are only three paritions. The Windows parition and hda are ok, but when I try to install again, I get the error"
"I cant read the partition table of device hdb, it is too corrupted for me. I can try to go on erasing over bad partitions (all data will be lost) The other solution is to not allow DrakeX to modify the partition table. (The error is /proc/partition doesnt agree with drakex 3 !=0:
)"
The smiley wasnt really like that, it changed when I posted, it looked like this :,( without the comma.
It then ask if i agree to lose all of the partitions, and if I say no, it just goes with the rest of the installation, but I am not going to hit es. Can someone please help me.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00