-
Confuse to adding Knoppix bootsplash to live cd..
Hi..
I am new in Linux especially Knoppix.
I want to adding a bootsplash to my Knoppix then do remastering, so my new knoppix will have a cool bootsplash with animation.
I have found many references, but I realy still confuse how realy to doing this. The links I have open:
- http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/experiments (Fabian projects)
- http://www.bootsplash.org
- http://www.bootsplash.net
- http://www.bootsplash.info
I have try to understanding them but I still cannot understand. 
If anyone have good and nice HOW-TO about doing this (especially for newbie), please post here.
Thanks a lot before..
Similar Threads
-
By Linuxgamer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-16-2006, 11:48 AM
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
-
By tarekeldeeb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:45 PM
-
By usha panwar in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 07:32 PM
-
By Masza in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Lot of 3 Verizon Yealink T41S One Talk VoIP Business Desk Phones SIP-T41S PoE
$48.44

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00