1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.
Dear, all...
Actually, I am interesting about two thing.
1. I want to remove colorfull message when knoppix doing hardware detection.
2. I want to change tux logo at top left corner. I know that I must to patch the kernel and recompiling the kernel.
May somebody can help me about those topics? I am realy curious. I would very happy if I can done these job.![]()
1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.
thanks james

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Onnit Alpha Brain MEMORY & FOCUS (90 Count / Capsules) - 06/2027 / Shipping Free
$29.00
LifeSeasons NeuroQ Brain Health Memory & Focus Neuroprotective Formula 60 Count
$48.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99
LOT 32GB Micro SD Card Memory Card SDHC Class10 TF Card For Camera
$679.99
Sandisk Micro SD Card 64GB 128GB 256GB 512GB Extreme Pro Ultra Memory Cards lot
$63.76
Samsung 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y RAM M393A8G40MB2-CVFBY
$550.00
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
SAMSUNG PRO Plus 1TB MicroSDXC Micro SD Class 10 U3 V30 A2 180MB/s Memory Card
$79.99