Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Remove color message of hardware detection..

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7

    Remove color message of hardware detection..

    Dear, all...
    Actually, I am interesting about two thing.
    1. I want to remove colorfull message when knoppix doing hardware detection.
    2. I want to change tux logo at top left corner. I know that I must to patch the kernel and recompiling the kernel.
    May somebody can help me about those topics? I am realy curious. I would very happy if I can done these job.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    1.) Search the forums. First search for linuxrc. Then search for knoppix-autoconfig. There have been many topics regarding the boot up & hardware detect messages.
    2.) Search the forums. Search for tux. This was discussed within the last 2 weeks.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7
    thanks james

Similar Threads

  1. Hardware Detection question
    By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
  2. Hardware detection
    By jcostello in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
  3. Add special hardware to the hardware detection on boot
    By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
  4. Hardware Detection
    By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
  5. Changing boot message during hardware config
    By clintonian in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU picture

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU

$6998.00



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99