-
Remove color message of hardware detection..
Dear, all...
Actually, I am interesting about two thing.
1. I want to remove colorfull message when knoppix doing hardware detection.
2. I want to change tux logo at top left corner. I know that I must to patch the kernel and recompiling the kernel.
May somebody can help me about those topics? I am realy curious. I would very happy if I can done these job.
Similar Threads
-
By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By jcostello in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By clintonian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00