I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
Hi..
I create md5sums of my remaster:
then i get error message:Code:rm -f KNOPPIX/md5sums; find -type f -not -name md5sums -not -name boot.cat -not -name isolinux.bin -exec md5sum '{}'\; >> KNOPPIX/md5sums
I think I have type it corectly.Code:find: missing argument to 'exec'
Where is the error?
Thanks for all helps.![]()
I think there is a typo in "'{}'\;". Simply copy and paste the line from the remastering how-to.
thanks ockham23Originally Posted by ockham23
![]()

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00