-
Senior Member
registered user
Harry,
I will have to say that I agree on your views about NERO. I have been using it for years and it just keeps getting better. I have about 15 different burning programs, most of which never got used after the initial install and tryout. Nero has enough features that there are few others that will compare to it. A few of the others that I have found decent are Alcohol 120%, VSO's Suite (BlindWrite mostly), Toast, and Easy CD Creator suite to some extent, but I only use them for specific tasks for which they are well suited. I almost use Nero 6.6 exclusively for the majority of burning tasks. It is the most consistent that I have found to date and less buggy than most. Why mess with success.
Similar Threads
-
By uniflator in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
-
By tmarr04 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 07:47 PM
-
By beccon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:05 AM
-
By chefakito in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:57 PM
-
By chrish in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99