Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9

    Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

    Every time I try to connect to a remote host with Konqueror (3.4.0), Mozilla (1.7.11), or Deer Park Alpha 2, it freezes my system dead in its tracks. I can browse my hard drive, as well as the server I'm running, with Konqueror just fine. It just happens when I try to connect to another server. Be it google, yahoo, etc.

    Strangely enough, I don't have this problem with Dillo (0.8.5), Lynx, Links, or any other software (that I'm currently aware of).

    I tried booting with out loading my persistent home dir, and it works fine. So the answer I would suspect lies somewhere in there. But where?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9
    Never mind, I fixed it.

Similar Threads

  1. mozilla, konqueror seg fault
    By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
  2. Anyone tried mp3 or other plugin with Mozilla or Konqueror?
    By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
  3. Konqueror vs Mozilla browser
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. Linux, Konqueror, and and Mozilla
    By bmike1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
  5. konqueror and mozilla
    By ivansv in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)

$1599.99



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD

$349.99



Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$96.60



NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER picture

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER

$1499.97



Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU picture

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU

$197.76



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers* picture

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*

$159.99



Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric picture

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric

$174.99



Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS

$578.08