uh, did you dheck the md5 sum before you burnt the iso? That will tell us for certain where the problem is, rather than just have people make speculations.
When attempting to boot to Knoppix from the CD, I get past the configuration, but when it starts to load the GUI, the startup hangs at a Gray thatch-like background with an "X" for a cursor. I ran testcd and I saw that knoppix/knoppix failed the test. Would that be causing the problem? If so, is it because of the ISO I downloaded or did I do something wrong?
Thanks.
uh, did you dheck the md5 sum before you burnt the iso? That will tell us for certain where the problem is, rather than just have people make speculations.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Lot of 39 Dell CX422A R887V ConnectX-4 Lx Dual Port 25GB SFP+ Card Dell 0R887V
$590.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09