Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9

    Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

    Every time I try to connect to a remote host with Konqueror (3.4.0), Mozilla (1.7.11), or Deer Park Alpha 2, it freezes my system dead in its tracks. I can browse my hard drive, as well as the server I'm running, with Konqueror just fine. It just happens when I try to connect to another server. Be it google, yahoo, etc.

    Strangely enough, I don't have this problem with Dillo (0.8.5), Lynx, Links, or any other software (that I'm currently aware of).

    I tried booting with out loading my persistent home dir, and it works fine. So the answer I would suspect lies somewhere in there. But where?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9
    Never mind, I fixed it.

Similar Threads

  1. mozilla, konqueror seg fault
    By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
  2. Anyone tried mp3 or other plugin with Mozilla or Konqueror?
    By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
  3. Konqueror vs Mozilla browser
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. Linux, Konqueror, and and Mozilla
    By bmike1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
  5. konqueror and mozilla
    By ivansv in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W picture

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W

$149.00



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$381.93



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Server Drive and 3.5

Dell Server Drive and 3.5" Cradle. 960GB SSD Enterprise

$300.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$169.99