Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9

    Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

    Every time I try to connect to a remote host with Konqueror (3.4.0), Mozilla (1.7.11), or Deer Park Alpha 2, it freezes my system dead in its tracks. I can browse my hard drive, as well as the server I'm running, with Konqueror just fine. It just happens when I try to connect to another server. Be it google, yahoo, etc.

    Strangely enough, I don't have this problem with Dillo (0.8.5), Lynx, Links, or any other software (that I'm currently aware of).

    I tried booting with out loading my persistent home dir, and it works fine. So the answer I would suspect lies somewhere in there. But where?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9
    Never mind, I fixed it.

Similar Threads

  1. mozilla, konqueror seg fault
    By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
  2. Anyone tried mp3 or other plugin with Mozilla or Konqueror?
    By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
  3. Konqueror vs Mozilla browser
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. Linux, Konqueror, and and Mozilla
    By bmike1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
  5. konqueror and mozilla
    By ivansv in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$59.99



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB picture

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB

$282.00



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99