Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9

    Konqueror & Mozilla Freezes System

    Every time I try to connect to a remote host with Konqueror (3.4.0), Mozilla (1.7.11), or Deer Park Alpha 2, it freezes my system dead in its tracks. I can browse my hard drive, as well as the server I'm running, with Konqueror just fine. It just happens when I try to connect to another server. Be it google, yahoo, etc.

    Strangely enough, I don't have this problem with Dillo (0.8.5), Lynx, Links, or any other software (that I'm currently aware of).

    I tried booting with out loading my persistent home dir, and it works fine. So the answer I would suspect lies somewhere in there. But where?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Terrafirma
    Posts
    9
    Never mind, I fixed it.

Similar Threads

  1. mozilla, konqueror seg fault
    By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
  2. Anyone tried mp3 or other plugin with Mozilla or Konqueror?
    By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
  3. Konqueror vs Mozilla browser
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. Linux, Konqueror, and and Mozilla
    By bmike1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
  5. konqueror and mozilla
    By ivansv in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200 picture

Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200

$275.00



Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core i5-1135G7@2.40GHz Laptop picture

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop

$220.36



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor

$27.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused

$395.95



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor…. picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….

$319.99



Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 FX-8320 8-Core 3.5GHz / 4.0GHz Boost picture

Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 FX-8320 8-Core 3.5GHz / 4.0GHz Boost

$80.00



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00