-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Ted,
Read my post. I tried to make it very clear that 1) I do not have the 4.0 DVD, I'm waiting for an official release, and 2) I don't know if the sources are on the DVD or not. You gave a link to a post about thing "missing" that are not missing at all, just a result of yet another problem with installing Knoppix to hard disk, and I was pointing out that the stuff mentioned in the link was not missing from the disc. But I tried to make it clear that I have no information on the status of the sources you seek.
Harry
Similar Threads
-
By CarNagE in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-21-2006, 08:59 PM
-
By tofu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:20 AM
-
By silvershadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:55 PM
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:40 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98