-
I've had a bit of a frustrating time trying to get realplayer to work (without installing it every time I re-boot my machine). So I tried the above tip (the symbolic links version), as user not root. I replaced the "/home/root"s with "/home/knoppix"s, and tried it out. However, I got permission denied errors for creating the directories and the links. Any tips as to what I am doing wrong?
Cheers,
Rob.
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:24 AM
-
By Distro-Don in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:33 PM
-
By A.O.Q. in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 03:50 AM
-
By Lemming in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89