uh, did you dheck the md5 sum before you burnt the iso? That will tell us for certain where the problem is, rather than just have people make speculations.
When attempting to boot to Knoppix from the CD, I get past the configuration, but when it starts to load the GUI, the startup hangs at a Gray thatch-like background with an "X" for a cursor. I ran testcd and I saw that knoppix/knoppix failed the test. Would that be causing the problem? If so, is it because of the ISO I downloaded or did I do something wrong?
Thanks.
uh, did you dheck the md5 sum before you burnt the iso? That will tell us for certain where the problem is, rather than just have people make speculations.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87